GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Neighbor's Find

I was sitting with a neighbor of mine on a Saturday night and we were just having a few drinks and talking. We got on the conversation about unclaimed property and he asked me how I do my searches so we started at my favorite website for this type of investigation the website for the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (http://www.naupa.org/). We then moved to the Pennsylvania Treasury website and my neighbor put his last name in and the very first name on the list was his dad. He couldn't believe it so I told him to print out the claim form which he did and he the next day he called his dad. His father remembered an insurance claim from years past but wasn't sure about the details so he was going to investigate the claim.

I hope his dad does well collecting his property and that it settles soon.

Maybe he will add a comment to tell us how it worked out.

Talk to you later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan had been telling me for months how he had found this website with Unclaimed property so while over my house one Sat night I had my computer in front of me and he finally showed me the website... When I put in my last name my Fathers name came up with an insurance claim. I printed the information out and gave it to my father... told me yesterday that he finally heard from the insurance company and he had a claim in for just under 9k and a check was in the mail for it.....I have to say this is a great website and just think you or someone you know in your family could have Unclaimed Property you don't know so check it out!

October 9, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Dan in PA said...

Thanks for the update and congratulations.

October 9, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home