GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Huntington Hospital

One evening I was performing a search for a friend of mine whose last name is Huntington. I did not enter his first initial and received a number of pages of Huntingtons. As I searched through the pages, I noticed that the Huntington Hospital had a large number of claims from several different sources and addressed to several mailing addresses. I found the hospital website on the internet and was able to contact them. I was fortunate to speak with someone in the credit department who would have some interest in collecting the funds. As always when I make contact she was sceptical about my motives so I tried to reassure her that I was not looking for any compensation and that this is just a hobby that makes me feel good because I reunite people with their property. She provided me with a fax number and I forwarded the search information and two samples of the claim forms that she would see on the NYS Comptroller's website.

I haven't heard anything about the outcome but I hope that her efforts were successful.

Thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home