GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

AIG

It is amazing how things work out. Just recently I contacted the AIG Group Management Division via fax to let them know that there were claims for unclaimed property with the state of NY. I explained that I was not sure how many claims exist because there are so many companies that comprise AIG. I know this because I am a former employee. My first job after leaving college was with one of the AIG companies and my memories of the experience are fond ones.

I'm not sure how many other states or claims could be available but I hope that someone takes the time to look. In relation to the amount of money that the insurance giant requires to help with the current crisis, I believe this would be a drop in the bucket but if it assures that smaller vendors or insureds in the Galveston area can receive their settlements then it would be wonderful.

I hope that someone in AIG will let us know how this situation worked out and I wish them the best of luck in finding a solution to the current difficulties they are facing.

Be well everybody!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see
if the problem still exists.

Feel free to surf to my blog post See Here

May 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home