GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Monday, August 18, 2008

Chase your money

Hi everyone. My name is Dan Rios. I work for a company called DLK Corporation which is an IT consulting firm where I perform accounting functions. I am providing this information because I am not in the business of charging fees for assisting people who may have unclaimed property. There is no fee for this information. For me it is an unusual hobby and I think that the information below can help a number of people.

Every state has a department that manages unclaimed property. That is property that belongs to individuals or companies but for some reason the owner has not taken possession of it. I have done several searches and found a number of claims for friends and family who had no idea that there was anything due to them. I suggest that if you are interested in looking to see if there is anything due to you or your loved one's that you take a look at the website for the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (http://www.naupa.org/). This is a great site to check all fifty states.

Having done this a few times, I suggest that you search using the last name and first initial. That will get you enough hits but not impede your search because of spelling.

I believe that this can be a great situation because it is found money and you already own it. I would appreciate that if you have found this information useful that you provide a posting and tell us the outcome of your search. I'm hoping the stories will be positive. Good Luck and I hope to hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home