GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pace University

Today I checked my old alma mata, Pace University. It turned out that twenty seven different claims appeared for the different campuses. So I was able to contact someone in the collections department and explained that I was an alumni from the class of '84 and that I have this hobby and that Pace had some money sitting at the Comptroller's office. I was lucky because the person I spoke to had been on the reporting end of the unclaimed property spectrum. She asked me to fax any documentation and the instructions to her so she could find the proper party who would be authorized to pursue the claims. I did just that and confirmed that she received the information.

I wish them luck and I hope that someone at Pace will provide some feedback because I am curious about how they made out.

That's my story for today.

Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home