GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Monday, September 22, 2008

NY Mets

I grew up in Queens, NY about a half an hour from Shea Stadium and have been a lifelong New York Mets fan. I never even thought to look for unclaimed property for this type of organization because it never occured to me, but my daughter told me to look and there we claims on behalf of the Mets. I contacted the accounts receivable person in the accounting department and explained that these claims were available. I had hoped to fax the claim forms to them but I could understand her reluctance at giving out that number so I just explained where they could find the information and wished her my best.

I hope that they take the time to investigate the situation because these days every little bit helps.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home