GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Friday, October 3, 2008

Penn State University

My children aspire to attend Penn State. We have been on campus for game day and it really is some atmosphere. It is refreshing to be around so many young adults. I forgot how much energy I had at that age.

My daughter wanted me to do a search on Penn State. We did and tried several configurations such as Penn State, PSU and Penn State University and found 23 claims total. I was able to get in contact with a woman in the Public Information Office who understood what I was explaining and asked me to send an email with a pdf attachment of the claims that I found so I did. The next day it occurred to me that I had not tried Pennsylvania State university. That should have been my first try since it is the proper name of the institution. I found an additional 30 claims but because of my schedule for the day I did not have the time to contact PSU. The next days I sent an email with a pdf version of the second set of claims I found to my contact in the Public Information Office.

My daughter was proud about her part in returning this "lost" property to a school she wants to attend.

This is a funny hobby. It warms your heart no matter what age.

You get to play Santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home