GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jamaica Hospital

I am keeping on the hospital theme for this entry because I believe that hospitals need all the resources they can get in order to provide premium health care to all those they serve.

When I was younger, I grew up in Ozone Park, NY and one of the local hospitals was Jamaica Hospital. I entered the name and received a number of hits. I counted 96 but I only performed a basic search. I was able to contact the hospital and was directed to a very nice director who listen intently and even if he was suspicious of my motives he never let that be know. I asked for a fax number and forwarded the information and instructions to him as well as two sample copies of the claim forms that we spoke about. he thanked me for my concern and efforts and that was one of those phone calls that make the efforts worth wild.

With economic time so tough, I hope that there was enough money to make a difference in some one's life. I like to look at what I do as paying it forward.

Thanks for listening and have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home