GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missingmoney.org

I have used the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (naupa.org) website numerous times and I pick and choose the sites that I am going to search but recently I tried their associated site called missingmoney.org that allows you to search numerous states simultaneously. This was great but beware that not all the states are covered so you may still need to look in a specific state such as New York or California but it is still a nice facility to save time and get a good cross section to look at.

Please understand that these site are administered by the states themselves and that there is not fee for searching or recovery of your property. Anybody with a computer and internet access can look for themselves or their loved one's and I encourage you to look at least once a year because these lists are updated regularly.

Good luck with your searches and I hope you get lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home