GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Imus in the Morning

I am a talk radio junkie. I love to listen to the different opinions and even though I may not agree with them all the time I am intrigued by the thought process.

As a person who commuted several hours a day to and from work I had alot of time to feed my appetite for talk radio. My favorite show is Imus in the Morning. Mr. Imus many times states the obvious but if he didn't ask then no one else would. And he is equally hard on his friends as well as those he is not fond of. So, on Monday I got a bright idea and took a chance to see if Mr. Imus might have unclaimed property and sure enough I found a claim. I could not confirm that this was absolutely his but I had enough information to feel comfortable enough to send a fax to his radio station's Public Service Director. I asked that the Director pass along the claim form as well as my best wishes to Mr. Imus.

I hope he received the claim form and was able to contact the state.

Maybe some day he'll tell us how it worked out.

That's all for now. Have a great evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home