GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Altec Lansing

Many years ago I worked for Altec Lansing here in Milford. It was a great experience and from time to time I still have the pleasure of speaking to some of my old colleagues. I performed a search in PA because frankly I was not sure what other states might have funds because they sell products throughout the world. I found one claim with the PA Treasury so I printed a copy and forwarded to a friend of mine who is still employed at Altec.

I haven't heard how it is progressing but when I do I'll post the progress.

Have a Great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home