GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

IRS Doesn't Care

I tried a little experiment this evening and became very flustered. I decided to go the the missingmoney.org website and see if I would get any hits for the IRS. I didn't even search all the states but between the IRS and Internal Revenue Service I received 400 hits. I decided to check NY state which is not yet included in the missingmoney.org group and found an additional 138 for the IRS and 240 for the Internal Revenue Service. It is very frustrating for me to see so many claims outstanding and some of them dated back to 1985. I think it should be pretty easy to find the IRS because they aren't hiding anywhere but still these issues remain unresolved.

I hope someone belonging to this organization sees this entry and makes an inquiry themselves because who knows how much uncollected funds are just sitting there idle.

Amazing!!

Talk to you again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home