GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coworkers Family

Yesterday, I was sitting with two of my coworkers and we were discussing other business issues. While we were talking I asked one of my coworkers for his father's name. He provided the name and I plugged it in the NY state website but did not find any matches so we tried his mother both married and maiden names and still no hits. Finally after trying a number of his family members we received a match. It appeared to be a GHI related refund so I sent him a pdf version of the claim form. This morning I was wondering if maybe this claimant might not have funds in Florida because some of my co worker's family have moved their and so I checked and sure enough another hit. This seemed to be related to a premium refund on a policy with State Farm Auto Insurance. I contacted my coworker and told him about my new findings. He is going to contact his family member and will tell him the good news. I told my coworker that now he can play Santa Claus too.

I think this is a great time for this with the holidays approaching. I hope that my coworker helps teach others to search and maybe it will make some one's holiday season a little better.

Talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home