GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SANTA COME GET YOUR MONEY!!!

I have done some weird searches in the past but in keeping with the holiday season I searched Santa Claus. If you are reading Santa you will be happy to know that you have funds in the states of Idaho, Washington and Wisconsin. Please contact those state authorities to get your money!!!

It gets me angry that such stuff would actually be listed but it surely was. The amounts are immaterial but the fact that no one took the time to notice is annoying.

At a time when so many people could use their money no one is making an effort to give it back. It makes me sad.

I just want to take a moment and wish you all the best for the holiday season!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of
this post here at this web site, I have read all that, so
at this time me also commenting here.

Also visit my homepage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtQw9OzNwY

April 7, 2013 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home