GET YOUR MONEY - UNCLAIMED FUNDS!

To provide free information and stories about the search and retrieval of unclaimed property.

Name:
Location: Milford, PA, United States

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Disappointed

I am disappointed because at the end of November I took some initiative and wrote to a number of Senators and to the Governor of Pennsylvania to try and suggest making the liquidation of the unclaimed property funds part of the economic stimulus. I even included a suggestion for enticing the states in participating wholeheartedly in this effort. To date I haven't received one inquiry or suggestion from any of the contacts. I am convinced that no one cares about this issue but me. I don't think this is a complicated exercise because I believe that a great deal of the funds are institutionally owned. I will admit that finding some of the smaller balances or older property owners will present a challenge but in the long run it would be worth it.

I'm sorry that I have not been successful in bringing this suggestion to the attention of anyone who has any clout or interest. I will continue to look for funds for people but one man's efforts will not make a dent.

Please note that the naupa.org website has changed a little and in my opinion it is better.

Take care and have a great evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home